Never be denied again. Correct erroneous credit reporting with professional credit restoration services from Warren Financial Group. Whether a lending institution has turned you down or you’re planning on applying for financing, we’re here to help. We’re ready to work with you through each credit issue you might have. Contact us today to request a free consultation. Let’s review each line item of your credit profile to better understand what is causing your Bad Credit. Every credit situation is unique and attention to detail is the “key” to credit repair.
Banks and lenders are currently demanding higher credit scores for lending approval. Don’t be caught off guard. Start the credit repair process today with these 3 easy steps.
Step 1: Consultation
Call today. We are a company with a commitment to service and client relationships. We feel that something as important as someone’s credit profile demands attention to detail. You will have a time line with specific dates and expectations for each occurrence in the process, especially the estimated date of completion. Our company offers the following services to ensure we can accommodate any situation:
• Unlimited dispute of erroneous credit reporting with all 3 credit agencies.
• Unlimited dispute of erroneous credit information directly with the creditor on file.
• FREE negotiation and settlement of outstanding collections & charge-offs
• Debt validation request and audit of all questionable collection reporting via certified mail.
• Professional advice and credit review analysis
• FREE 24/7 credit progress report access.
• Dedicated consultant to guide you through the entire process from A to Z. We will show you how to fix your credit scores the right way!
Step 2: Enrollment
Once enrolled, you will receive a Welcome Email with your Username and Password directing you to your online portal.
To receive your Credit Restoration dispute letters, you must submit your verification documents. Agents must opt themselves into the Credit Restoration program by selecting, "Please Activate Credit Services".
Step 3: Be Patient
The only thing we require from our clients is that they forward anything received from the creditors and credit reporting agencies to us in a timely manner. The key to the removal of erroneous information is persistence and communication with your consultant. Stick with our system and enjoy an accurate credit profile again.
• Unlimited dispute letters for all erroneous items with all 3 credit agencies.
• Unlimited dispute letters for all erroneous items directly with creditors directly.
• Unlimited dispute and removal of unauthorized credit inquiries.
• Debt Validation service with all debt collectors.
• Settlement offers for existing, valid collection debt.